Crest Zip - Forrest Green
Each of our designs tells a unique story about living life in Del Norte County. The Fog Bank Crest pays tribute to the mighty Redwoods and the loggers, to the crabbers and the fisherman as well as to the lighthouse that guided them home. Last, but not least, we honor the Hide and Seek World Champ, Bigfoot.
Whether you are a local, or just passing through, there is something in our Crest for you.
- 8.1-ounce, 60% recycled cotton/40% post-consumer recycled polyester
- 55% recycled cotton/39% post-consumer recycled polyester/6% recycled rayon (Light Grey Heather)
- Recycled natural color twill back neck tape
- Recycled natural color drawcords
- 2x1 rib knit side panels, cuffs, pocket opening and hem
- Metal YKK zipper with dyed-to-match zipper tape
- Side seamed
- Recycled, undyed tear-away label
- Coverstitch details throughout